Saturday, January 20, 2018

Snowman Cup Cozy

This Snowman Cup Cozy is a fun gift for those who love to drink those hot beverages but don't like to burn their fingers.  These are completely machine washable and tumble dry  or lay flat to avoid scratching the button eyes.  


They make great stocking stuffers or teacher's gifts. 
When you order and find that they are out of stock, it's temporary, more are coming soon, so please check back. I try to keep up with the inventory. 


These are fun to make and you can email me if you need more than is left in the inventory in the store.  But like I said, I try to keep up.



Thank you for looking,
Wanda












I found the pattern for this snowman on the internet. You can see it by clicking here. The designer asks that you post a link to her pattern. It's only fair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hammered Ring Silver-filled 21" Necklace

  I made t his necklace was made using 18 gauge Silver-filled wire. Silver filled is in the middle of the silvers. There’s silver plating th...